Old July 15th 07, 03:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
C J Campbell[_1_]

Default Heart trouble

On 2007-07-14 18:09:32 -0700, Ron Rosenfeld said:

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 07:36:28 -0700, C J Campbell
wrote:

It appears that I am having a little bit of trouble with my heart. It
came on rather suddenly, as an EKG last December showed no problem at
all. But apparently I have developed something called an atrial
fibrillation. It doesn't look good for my flying status, but we shall
see.

If you're otherwise healthy, odds are that it will be controllable (drug
therapy) or correctable (some reversible cause; conversion; or a procedure
called ablation) and that you'll be able to fly.

How long you won't be able to fly depends on too much information to glean
here.

I guess I find out more Monday. I suppose some of it depends on what
caused the problem in the first place.

--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor