Old February 4th 04, 01:14 PM
George Z. Bush

"Kal Alexander" wrote in message
nobody wrote:
mondaymorning wrote:
As I remember, Everyone thought there were WMD's. If anyone lied it
was Sadam.

Remember why the USA started to isult its allies ? Why do you think

(SNIP remaining democrappy propaganda)

I think she meant before the demorats got mad about Bush
kicking Gore's lying ass and decided that attacking
Bush was more important than stopping mass murder,
rape, etc.

When did we adopt stopping mass murder and rape as a national policy? Seems to
me that Clinton took a lot of heat for involving us in what used to be called
Yugoslavia, when the Serbs decided that killing their Muslim neighbors and
raping their womenfolk would be good sport. AIR, the only Repug who thought we
ought to be doing something about it at the time was Bob Dole, and he had
precious little support from his own party in his views.

George Z.