Old June 30th 04, 07:57 AM
tony roberts

Don't ever use Fedex to bring anything over a border.
When I order from the USA (for Canada) and use US Postal Service, it
arrives within a week and I don't pay brokerage fees.
When I pay a whole lot extra to use Fedex, it doesn't arrive for 4 - 8
weeks, and I get a phone call asking who my broker is. When I say that I
don't have one they say thjat they will look after it.
Once it was an extra $50.00.
Once it was an extra $75.00.
On a $29.95 item?
They won't get me a third time.

Aircraft Spruce don't get this - they refuse to ship regular post.
So they lost me as a customer - and every member of my flying club.

Tony

--

Tony Roberts
PP-ASEL