Old August 13th 03, 02:30 AM
Don Parker

Hey K!
Glad to see I'm not alone in my misery - check my post over in
alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim and I've just posted the very same bitch! I
assume you're using a CH set of pedals, since they've got the lions share of
the market. I dumped their yoke a few years ago and paid Xtimes more for a
commercial quality, and never regretted it, but decided pedals weren't as
critical - WRONG! I'm ready to ****can these, and go ahead and bite the
bullet again... Not saying 2k4 may not need some tweeking too, but........
Cheers'n beers.
Don

"K" wrote in message
anyone?

This is annoying me in the extreme, despite having the sensitivity all the
way down the slightest movement on the rudder almost spins you off the
taxiway especially with the Cessnas. Trying to stick to the runway
centreline is almost impossible with the slightest crosswind. FS2002,

which
i still have installed, is perfectly weighted.

Anyone have a fix or is it solemthing that needs patching?