Old June 24th 04, 01:12 AM
Newps

"G. Burkhart" wrote in message
news:zi6Cc.78176$Hg2.44705@attbi_s04...
"Newps" wrote in message
None of which they would know as they wouldn't have any information at

all
for RCA on board the aircraft.

Why wouldn't they have information about RCA on board? The NC A/FD lists
both RCA and RAP, don't airlines use something similar to the A/FD?

Many airlines only carry the charts for the airports they land at. It is
airplane specific also. For example we have United fly in here but we don't
get United DC-10's or 747's. In the winter we have about one United flight
per week land here because the headwinds are stronger than forecast and they
won't have the desired reserve, so they land and get gas. If it is a DC-10
or 747 they will not have any info for BIL, we will read it to them over the
air. Another example is American, they don't fly in here at all. Every
once in a while they drop in with a sick passenger or to get gas like
United. They also have no charts for BIL.