Old March 14th 04, 10:14 PM
S Green

"Judah" wrote in message
I wasn't talking about morals. I was talking about reality and history. If
the Arab nations who sponsor these terrorists succeed in their plans,

their
own history books will write it off as the Great War for Islamic
Independence during which their freedom fighters performed attack after
attack until the Imperialist Oppressors were finally conquered.

If we sit back and wait for it to happen, we will be written off in

history
as the once great, but now fallen American Imperialist Empire.

And if we win we will be the bringers of light and freedom to the world.
The winner always writes the history so what