Old July 15th 03, 06:41 PM
journeyman

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:11:11 -0400, Ron Natalie wrote:

Does anyone know of an outfit that will cover one up to around $250K or
more?

No, I think you'll have to go for a regular term policy without an aviation
exclusion.
At the rates AOPA wants for the AD&D you can easily get a term policy. Try
www.piclife.com, they arranged mine.

They've got a good reputation. The name always comes up whenever life
insurance comes up around here. Through no fault of theirs, they
failed twice to sell me a policy. Next time I get my act together,
I'll give them another shot.

The other possibility (for the original poster) is to stick with the
original policy and get them to waive the no pilot clause. It can
be done, particularly if you've had the policy for some time and you
hadn't been thinking about becoming a pilot when you got the policy.

Good luck,

Morris