Old May 12th 06, 03:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default MoGas Tips, Tricks, Concerns, How To

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
oups.com...
As posted before, the head honcho at Dawley Aviation (the exhaust
system folks in Burlington, WI) told me personally that running lean of
peak has been the best thing that EVER happened to their business.

And has been pointed out in this group previously, he's full of ****.

Hmmm. Let's see. Shall I believe the guy who runs a multi-million
dollar aircraft exhaust system business (and has no incentive to lie to
me),

Who said he was lying?

Golly, what a conundrum...

Indeed, when you don't know the difference between "falsehood" and
"mistaken".

English major, huh?

Maybe you can have him explain how he's doing such a great business in when
maybe 5% of the aircraft are being run LOP?

Maybe you can have him explain how that happens when the EGT is symetrical
on either side of peak EGT, and the CHT is actually cooler...much cooler?

or shall I believe Usenet?

Did he give you as data-intensive an answer as you got on UseNet (complete
with charts and graphs?

Or maybe you can go back and bury your head in the sand.