Old June 21st 10, 08:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air,rec.arts.movies.past-films,rec.arts.tv,alt.gossip.celebrities
Hatunen

Default Co-pilot gets sick, stewardess helps land airplane

On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 11:26:29 +0200, Mxsmanic
wrote:

Hatunen writes:

Cessna makes or made (I don't recall the current structure of the
personal aircraft inudstry) some heavier aircraft than the 150s I
used to fly. Including some Jets (the Citation line).

Yes. I fly a Citation X on my trusty sim all the time. But flying jets is
expensive,

What ae you saying? That you an't afford the jet software for the
sim?

and one need not do so for a CPL. Indeed, it might well be the
other way around: CPL, then jets.

I'm not sure. I've forgotten. Is a commercial rating required
before you can qualify for an ATR? By the way, you don't need an
ATR to fly a jet.

I wonder if John Travolta has an ATR...?