Old June 2nd 08, 06:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Dan[_1_]

Default ICAO Flight Plans - RNAV/RNP??

On May 30, 9:07*pm, rank amature wrote:
On May 28, 10:20*pm, Dan wrote:

All,

I am trying to figure out how to complete the ICAO information on
fltplan.com for filing a flightplan for a C182 with a Garmin 530W.
The RNAV/RNP stuff has me confused. *What would the proper answers be
for an aircraft with a 530W? How about a standard Garmin 430?

Not quite sure what you are asking. In the US RNP reqiures SAAAR .
Who do you fly for ?

Frank

Just a personal C182.... Nothing fancy, no special training or
certification. I just want to ensure I can use the GPS for arrivals,
departures, approaches, and enroute ops (as I already do now).