Old May 31st 05, 09:20 PM
Morgans

"Dudley Henriques" dhenriques@noware .net wrote in message
hlink.net...
I'm afraid those days might have gone down with the new homeland security
issues.
Brings back memories though :-) I had a friend who was chief pilot for a
fairly large charter outfit flying stretch DC8's. I was given the rare
opportunity to actually fly one of their birds up to Fairbanks Alaska once
as a "guest" pilot.
It was a great experience and one I'll never forget. I actually got the

damn
thing on the ground in one piece too :-)
Sorry if you don't get the chance to do this. It's the times I guess.
Dudley Henriques

So how does (did) that work? I would assume there had to be two pilots
qualified in type, and you were an "add on."
--
Jim in NC