Old November 9th 04, 09:56 PM
ahlbebuck

Hello, Richard!
You wrote on Tue, 09 Nov 2004 08:54:10 -0800:

RR A small addenda. Those decisions don't mean I'm compromising my
RR standards, either. French wine can be good, but I generally find
RR California wine better, and a lot less expensive. Austrailian wine is
RR certainly as good as French and getting better every year. With
RR dinner last night I had a wonderful Falerno from Italy. They've been
RR making it for 3000 years, they have it down.

RR A good American micro-brew is world class, and there's nothing from
RR Germany that can compare to a Black and Tan.

cant agree with you there. we have all the latest euro models here in south
africa and there's no problem with reliability!

I guess it has everything to do with assembly and not much with design!

Although we have few american cars here, i am positive that there is NO
american car that comes even close to german engineering!

With best regards, ahlbebuck. E-mail: