Old June 25th 04, 12:12 AM
Juan Jimenez

"Tom Sixkiller" wrote in
:

That's a part of the maintenance record.

Tell you what, I'll ask you a simple point-blank question: do you think
that not disclosing important information about the history of an aircraft
to a potential buyer is an ethical thing to do? Do you engage in this type
of behaviour when you sell aircraft, cars, or anything else that might
remotely fall under this category?

Over here, I am selling a BD-5J Microjet. Not only do I disclose the
history of the aircraft, which includes an in-transit damage issue that was
repaired by the original builder, I even post pictures of it on my website
for everyone to see. Just in case you're thinking about turning the
question around to me.