Old January 6th 07, 08:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Mxsmanic

Default Confusion about when it's my navigation, and when it's ATC

Sam Spade writes:

Man, why do you continue to be so arrogant when you don't understand how
to read FARs?

Why don't you just quote the relevant text from the beginning?

Look for the little ****---- that I have placed a couple of times as
highlighting.

Found it, thanks. I note, however, that some parts of 91.129
specifically mention Class D, while others do not. The implication of
this is that only the parts that do not mention Class D explicitly
will apply in other airspaces. Part (e):

(e) Minimum Altitudes. When operating to an airport in Class D airspace,
each pilot of ...

explicitly mentions Class D airspace, and thus would not appear to
apply to other airspaces.

How do you know that this part applies to all airspaces? The
distinction between parts mentioning Class D and those not mentioning
it appears to be deliberate.