Old August 24th 05, 03:33 AM
George Patterson

Montblack wrote:

FWIW, I've heard very good things about Cardinals - though some people
don't like them. It seems like getting the 'right one' is important with
the 177 - and I don't know what combination that is.

Basically, get one with the 180hp engine (later than 1968).

They're a tiny bit faster than a 160hp 172 and carry about 16 pounds less.
Better access, better visibility, and arguably prettier.

George Patterson