Old November 15th 04, 04:18 PM
Jim Weir

Fifteen years ago they had an avionics writer that didn't know which end of the
soldering iron got hot. I bitched EVERY MONTH to the editor with factual
information as to what was correct and what was wrong. He finally got so tired
of my bitching that he offered me the chance to do it better.

So far, every month for fifteen years I've been doing it better. Why not get on
the editor's case and show where the errors are. Don't be MEAN about it, but be
persistent. We don't get paid a hell of a lot, but it buys a case of iced
orangeade from time to time.

Something about lighting a candle instead of cursing the darkness...

Jim

(Lou Parker)

Every month there is an apology for something wrong
-only because a subscriber has to point it out. Maybe it's time they
-knew the truth. They need help at the information business.
-
- Lou

http://www.rst-engr.com