Old October 7th 09, 01:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Avid flyer

On Oct 5, 1:05 pm, jan olieslagers
wrote:
-) It is a taildragger and I am but a beginner pilot, took all my
training on tricycles. Can a taildragger Avid Flyer be converted to
tricycle? If so, how much of an effort does it take?

I bet it would probably cost as much money and time to convert that
airplane to a trike as it would to convert you to a taildragger pilot.
Best thing about becoming a TD pilot is that you will be ably to fly
any subsequent airplane, not just your triked Avid. Isn't that a
better investment?

Dan