Old April 30th 05, 07:47 PM
Dudley Henriques

"Terri Schiavo's Feeding Tube" wrote in message
In article et,
"Dudley Henriques" dhenriques@noware .net wrote:

Hey...only pilots who have flown with me can say I'm a ****ty pilot, and
YOU
ain't one of them. I can steer you to a few who have if you like :-)

I see you're not arguing with the first graf.

Anybody who's as self-promoting as you are CANNOT, almost by definition,
be worth a ****. Kind of like saying you're a cool person, or a
"consummate professional."

If you have to say it...well, you know.

And since you're not listed in the FAA database, I'd have to say you've
been lying all these years, too.

So deal with it, you're not a pilot, you're a liar and a fraud, and you
don't even belong here. Sucks to be you.

Ah yes...now I know who you are :-) I'm not listed in the FAA database
because I retired from flying before the data cutoff date you idiot. Of
course, if you want to actually see my certificate, I still have it in my
possession and will be most happy to scan it and have it displayed in an
appropriate place on the web......but it's gonna cost you to see it because
you're such a ****ing moron and I don't particularly like you :-)
Anytime your a mind idiot, I'll be glad to set up an account with a named
bank where both you and I will deposit the sum of 10 grand. I'll have the
legal papers drawn up for you in two days if you like. The papers will state
simply that I can't produce an FAA issued Flight Instructor Airplane and
Commercial Certificate to go with it, YOU get the 10 grand. If, on the other
hand, I can produce such documentation, YOUR 10 grand will be forfeit to a
United States Military charity of my choice.
How bout it dickhead? You opened your ****ing mouth. Now let's rumble!
I don't even want your ****ing money. I'll give it away to charity. If what
you have said about me is true, you get my 10 grand.

You ****ing Usenet idiots would make me sick if you weren't so pathetic!
:-)
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship