Old January 16th 04, 05:25 PM
Jim Weir

Because the pump has to fit on a bench that is already overcrowded. If I was
going to use a shopvac, btw, it would be with a pvc waterpipe fitting glued to a
barbed fitting with plastic tubing. I thought of that and then the hassle for
each part of reaching down to turn the vacuum on for each part you want to seal.

Jim

-If it is just the suck that has to be tiny and not the pump, how about
-a toilet paper roll and some duct tape to make an adapter to your shop
-vac?

http://www.rst-engr.com