Old May 3rd 10, 03:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default KCHD to KMYF

On May 3, 7:35*am, Mxsmanic wrote:

You haven't answered my question: What's wrong with V66?

Why should he answer your questions when you never answer ours????
Guess what, I have questions for you to answer. Let me guess, you
won't answer.

Flown this route "thousands of times" in simulation? Really?

Yes, really. I have thousands of hours of simulation time. The route in
question is one of my favorites, for reasons I have already explained.

Simulation is not flying an airplane IN THE REAL WORLD. What part of
that do you not understand?

You must have a lot of time on your hands.

The spare time I have is mostly spent on simulation.

Simulation is not flying an airplane IN THE REAL WORLD, what part of
that do you not understand.

These are direct questions, will you please answer. You expect us to
answer your questions. How about reciprocating?

After the 1656th time flying this desolate route, what did you learn?

Nothing. It doesn't take long to learn everything about it.

That's because you are simulating, you are not flying a real airplane.

I'm not into daring things. *I'm into safety and simplicity. *The airway is
there for me to use. *The government spent a lot of time and effort working it
out, and it works very well. So I use it. Why _shouldn't_ I use it? *

YOU DON'T USE AIRWAYS much less V66. You are USING a simulator. I
don't think federal funds are appropriated to MSFS. What part of that
do you not understand?????

They are on the charts and they are current. NextGen is mostly smoke and
mirrors, no matter what the FAA's flashy media kits say. ADS-B will not change
this.

Oh, how about backing this up with references.

Let me guess, you won't because you don't answer questions when called
to task. These are direct questions, please answer them if you wish
to be of any soure worthy of quality.