Old June 30th 08, 11:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike[_22_]

Default Bush Threatens Veto Of Any Bills That Don't Include User Fees For Everyone Talking To ATC!

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
On Jun 30, 3:02 pm, "Mike" wrote:

"Wealthy"!! . OMG I'm on the floor laughing. $102,000/yr is now
wealthy, that's awesome, I'll have to remember that one. You probably
couldn't even get a lone for a Cessna 172 on $102,000/yr.

Let's see here. Less than 5% of the population makes more than $102K.
It's
probably closer to 3-4%.

What does 5% have to do with the fact that Obama said he's going to
increase SS taxes? Are you saying that if the tax doesn't affect you
its not a tax?

First answer my questions rather than snipping them and then we'll work on
yours. Fair enough?