Old January 19th 05, 11:13 PM
bk

The runway disappears, but that has never bothered me as it always
reappears right where it was originally. When the runway disappears is
a good time to look the other direction for the King Air zipping toward
the same piece of asphalt.

---------------------
She just couldn't believe that
people flew a plane where the runway environment was invisible while
turning
base-to-final.

I can see where short people have a forward visibility problem,
although cranking the seat up helps some. For us tall people, the
headroom is great. I can barely sit in a Commanchee with headsets on,
and the Cherokee was pretty limited too.

The 182 does handle like a truck, but that's kind-of-nice sometimes,
too.

The differences are all secondary, though.