Old August 6th 13, 05:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Luke Szczepaniak

Default FS: Zaon MRX PCAS

On 08/06/2013 11:51 AM, kirk.stant wrote:
On Tuesday, August 6, 2013 4:17:59 PM UTC+2, Mike the Strike wrote:
I think he means that he shortened the mile-long signal-eating coaxial cable that is shipped with the unit - it's an easy fix that I also did.

Mike

I may have to bring my antennas to you for "the fix" this winter.

Need to shorten the GPS antenna cable too - it's ridiculous!

But all seems to work OK - on the few occasions I've flown 66 this year...

Kirk

I believe PowerFlarm are now supplying different antennas for that are
tuned for the xpndr freequencies

Luke