Old January 2nd 06, 03:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Dawley Aviation PIREP, or: Atlas is BACK

"Matt Barrow" wrote in message

Jay is merely parroting the OWT and misinformation that has been running
around out there for _years_.

Jay quotes an expert in the field and you accuse him of parroting
misinformation? LOP is good when properly done, but I think the statement
from Dawley says it is NOT being properly done for the most part. The
company I work for overhauls 400+ aircraft engines a year. Our teardown
shop can tell you which ones have been ran LOP and which have not.

Allen