Old July 11th 08, 11:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

Default What did I miss?

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 20:07:55 -0500, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net
wrote:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .

He has no brain..

Or dick

Bertie

Nonsense, we all have a dick. His name is Burtie Buttlipp.

I think it was Jay Honeck, digging around in an old hanger in Iowa (as the
story goes). He came across a very old hand made brass lamp. After rubbing
it to clean it a bit, out popped a magic Genie. The Genie offered him one
wish. Jay admitted his deepest desire was to have a 12" dick. At first his
was puzzled when nothing happened right away, but beginning the very next
day, you began posting on RAP. Does any one else realize you are just 12"
tall.

......so that's why you look up to him.

Stealth (always wondered) Pilot