Old October 27th 06, 08:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Steven P. McNicoll[_1_]

Default Regs regarding "VFR flight following?" (also: "need to vent")

"Dick Meade" wrote in message

OK, so how does this work? Two years ago, enroute OSH for the fly-in, I
approach Madison with flight following. I'm given vectors, despite the
fact I'm at 11,500 feet.

Just how far up does their airspace extend?

The last I heard Madison approach airspace went up to 10,000, it's possible
it's been moved up to 13,000 to be consistent with Milwaukee approach which
it abuts. If you were at 11,500 and talking to Madison approach that would
seem to be the case.