Old July 7th 06, 06:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

Default Ladies & Gentlemen: Happy Fourth!

As for for flying, well, you can do the same thing in the most of
continental Europe except the Great Lakes tour.
It is a bit more costly though.

Now tell me, where can you land in five different countries in five
hours flying time with somthing as slow as a C150 without the need of
filling out a single piece of paper(not counting aircraft log).

This is intriguing, as Mary and I have been discussing visiting Europe
one of these years.

I would MUCH prefer flying myself around Europe, but have been
dissuaded from the notion by many people who have inferred that it is
quite impossible.

Please fill me in: What would I, as an American pilot, have to do to,
say, rent a plane in England, fly it to France, Belgium, Austria,
Germany, and back to England?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA