Old December 27th 04, 04:47 PM
Shawn

GM wrote:
Robertmudd1u wrote:

snip
All new Cobra trailers are painted black inside and have been for

some time for

just this reason. My 1999 one is black inside.

Robert Mudd

One could also epoxy a layer of heavy duty houshold aluminum foil to
the inside of a fiber-glass shell trailer. If any UV radiation gets
through that, we have a much bigger problem on our hands. ;-)
Uli Neumann

I was thinking of using 3M adhesive spray for this. Then again, my ship
is 27 yo and has lived most of its life in a fiberglass trailer in
Colorado (5500-7500 ft msl), so what really is the point?

Shawn