Old May 24th 06, 03:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default "Are you worried about all those non-green colors on the radar?"

Peter R. wrote:

Sam Spade wrote:

They are human beings, and their jobs are being outsourced.

Spare me the "it's not their fault" argument. A true professional is able
to keep his/her personal issues from interfering with the job, especially
if this job has some influence on the safety of others.

No argument from me. That is why the airlines and the pros never use
FSS. If you want professional service you pay for it.