Old August 1st 07, 03:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave LaCourse

Default What are you really trying to accomplish

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 20:06:45 -0400, "Andrew-S"
I-Still-Hate-Spammers@Sorry-I had-to-leave-for-bit.com wrote:

Dave,
Did you read what I said before??? Where I described my system, and what my
thoughts are about yEnc? Or why for example I prefer OE? Better still why I
support the simpler non yEnc environment? There again is just possible in
your infinite arrogance that you missed something? Such as the fact that
even though I dislike yEnc intensely, and don't see the need for it, that I
have been yEnc capable for SEVERAL YEARS NOW!!! Or other concerns
such as that THE VERY ARGUMENT IS HURTING the newsgroup? Or that my biggest
reason for supporting the NON-yEnc argument is that this NG group is aimed
at amateurs,
many of whom are blissfully ignorant of yEnc and either lack the tools or
the skills
to install yEnc reading abilities. Minor details that I have stated over
and over again,
that you and the blindly pro yEnc crowd refuse to hear. Isn't it funny how
none
of the pro shooters in this NG post in yEnc. I wonder why that is???

Golly Gee Whiz somehow it looks as though your really sophisticated readers
missed
something!! or it could it have been the users of these readers that are
missing something?
I know it was all the plane noise in the background. By the way when was
the last time
did a photo shoot? or for that matter when was the last time you posted a
top rate image
of your own? Hmmm I didn't think so..

In the meantime my narrow minded friend I have two words for you and the
letter of the
first word starts with an "F" it is then followed the word OFF!!!

Andrew

Andrew, it matters not to me whether you like or dislike yenc, whether
you can or can not use it to down load pics. The question is, how is
it hurting this ng?

The only "hurt" I see is people who complain and whine because someone
is posting in yenc. What the hell kind of attitude is that? It's
there to be looked at or ignored. It need not be a source of whining.
Open it, ignore it. It is that simply. Why must you whine about it.
You're a spoiled little child talking like that.

And to say eff off to me, well, I ain't goin' anyplace, kid. I'm here
to stay, downing both yenc and non-yenc pictures, both non-pro and
pro. (BTW, if you have down loaded any of Plane's pictures, you will
see that he is a very good photographer. But, how could you possibly
know that unless you down load his yenc files.) d;o)

I have only posted a couple of pictures on this ng - some MiGs I
photographed in Petropavlosk, Kamchatka, Russia while on a fly fishing
exposition. You make it sound like I have to have a PhD in graphic
arts to post anything. I am a lurker, mainly, enjoying every kind of
format posted here. You should try it, kid.

As far as telling you to eff off, that ain't my style, kid. It serves
no purpose to use vulgarities on the internet. Now, if you told that
to me face to face, uhhh, things might be a little different,
dontchaknow. d;o)

Dave
(Who is *positive* that the kid ain't gettin' the message.)