Just for You Ken :)

Old January 20th 08, 09:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.disasters.aviation,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_22_]

Default Just for You Ken :)

"Dave Kearton" wrote in
:

Rob Arndt wrote:

The NG gave the trolls over 600 posts of "not caring" and if you
check your Group numbers like I do, my posts are viewed by 800+
people here. Amazing since only 80-90 post regularly out of nearly
1,000 members. Clearly, someone cares. Check you 7-day average, see
how your posts rate and post your numbers. I will post mine. We'll
see who has more views, yours or mine.

My numbers ? I'm not likely to check them - but I bet you
have.

The difference between you and me ? Well, there are probably
thousands, but in this context, newsgroup stats are unimportant.

People may not like me, but they cannot ignore me- one way or the
other. Even if you KF me there will always be more people that will
come into the group and fill the gap. You also will see my material
anyway when you respond to soemone who responded to me. You lose
Dave.

You cant lose or win when there's nothing to fight over. You
can be the king of the newsgroup if you want, Emperor Rob, it's just
a collection of ones and zeroes.

Like today's newspaper, tomorrow it will be lining the bottom of
parrot cages.

I've been here a decade, I know my way around and like it or not I am
a resident (post whatever label you want here). The trolls are not
residents, but Usenet rodents.

Rob

I've never met someone so desperate as you for acceptance in any
context. Don't you have any real friends ?

Like I said, you can be the king, you're the winner, what you've
got is worthless in any real world.

It's pretty much worthless anywhere.

Bertie