Clearance into inactive restricted areas

Old April 24th 07, 04:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default Clearance into inactive restricted areas

Crash Lander writes:

As a general rule, most pilots here find you obnoxious. Therefore, going by
your logic, pilots must be stupid.

No. Those pilots who find me obnoxious may well be stupid. However, they are
not necessarily representative of all pilots; indeed, they are not necessarily
even representative of the majority in this newsgroup. They are very vocal,
however.

Therefore, even you should be able to pass the training, as your dribble
clearly identifies you as far more stupid than any pilot.

An analysis of my posts will reveal that they lack the abusive, insulting,
petulant personal attacks that comprise the majority of posts from the stupid
people.

I've already explained that real flight instruction is simply not an option
for me at this time.

Old April 24th 07, 04:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Crash Lander writes:

I wonder if Microsoft would in fact suggest that their flight simulator is
truly a fair representation of flying a real a/c. I'm betting they'd very
quickly decline to admit that.

I'd expect them to vigorously deny that it is, mainly for liability purposes,
irrespective of whether or not it is truly a useful simulator.

Old April 24th 07, 04:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Crash Lander wrote:
wrote in message
news
Could it be because you argue with people that have thousands of hours
flying real airplanes based on your preceptions of flying gained from
a Microsoft game?

I wonder if Microsoft would in fact suggest that their flight simulator is
truly a fair representation of flying a real a/c. I'm betting they'd very
quickly decline to admit that.
Crash Lander

From the Microsoft Flight Simulator web site:

"Flight Simulator X immerses you in a beautifully rich and realistic
world with dozens of aircraft and interactive Missions for a completely
new and innovative gaming experience."

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old April 24th 07, 04:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Crash Lander[_1_]

The following is posted with tongue firmly planted in one's cheek, and is my
impression of Mx's warped view on reality.

You know, I reakon the real life pilots have it backwards. Flying a real
plane is actually just simulating Microsoft Flight Simulator!
It's almost the same as flying the simulator, but differs in only a few
areas! A real plane creates the sense of flight without having to be
restrained to a desk all the time. It's too hard to do, due to the
rediculously large size of a real plane. I'd have nowhere to stick my
printer if I had a huge bloody plane in my lounge room! Why build such a big
thing to do what Microsoft Flight Simulator can do? Also, it's so damned
inconvenient to have to squint to protect our eyes from the sun, and quality
sunglasses are so expensive. This is where the sim really comes into it's
own. No way you can get damaged eyes if you never have to see the actual
sunlight!
It was way back in 1982, when Microsoft took those first timid steps into
the world of simulated flight! It was a poor replication, but who could
forget where they were on that fateul day? I was.........um.....well, I'm
sure I was somewhere, but anyway, the day real life pilots stop wasting time
with things like 'wind in the hair', and 'fresh air', and 'actual physical
beauty as created by nature' will be a true step forward in the progression
of man!

Crash Lander

Old April 24th 07, 04:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Maxwell writes:

Well apparently your last one didn't!

I've never had an aviation medical.

I wasn't talking about an aviation medical retard, I was referring to the
obvious conclusion of your last mental health check up.

Old April 24th 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Maxwell writes:

Well if you are such a guru on human behavior, why can't you
seem to cope?

I don't have any trouble coping. I'm not the one who gets angry and upset
and
defensive.

Yeah right!!!!!!! You call your relationship the the people on this group
coping??????????

Wake up and smell the prozac bozo, you need a lot more than just flying
lessons.

Old April 24th 07, 04:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Maxwell writes:

So why do you try so desperately to intellectually attack those that
disagree with you?

I don't.

Yeah you do butt breath, your just did. Can't you even follow your own
posts?

Quote-
Not at all. The most abusive responses consistently come from the people
who
appear to be the least intelligent. As I've said, this is a very consistent
principle of behavior that can be observed reliably in all sorts of venues.
It's like watching children argue on the playground.
End quote -

You're the QUEEN of denial.

Old April 24th 07, 04:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message

I've usually found almost all Monty Python work to be immensely boring. I
don't understand why it has such a following.

There seems to be no limits to the material you don't understand.

Old April 24th 07, 04:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message

I've already explained that real flight instruction is simply not an
option
for me at this time.

No you haven't, you just keep making excuses, that's hardly and
explaination. Quit playing with MSFS do a home coarse on the private
written. Then take one or two hours of dual, and you will be WORLDS ahead of
where you are today.

Old April 24th 07, 05:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Maxwell writes:

Yeah right!!!!!!! You call your relationship the the people on this group
coping??????????

A minority of people on this group have difficulty coping with me, but I don't
have difficulty coping with anyone.