LXSim

Old September 8th 14, 01:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default LXSim

How do I get the LXNav LXSim program to replay an igc file? LXNav site says it can, but I can't seem to get it to work.

I have placed the igc file in the "flights" file in the LXSim directory and it shows up in the "logbook" on the simulator. Also put it on the SD card, but i can't get it to actually use it to replay the task. I have the proper waypoints and airspace files loaded as well.

Any other tricks in getting the simulator to actually fly a task?

Thanks for any help,

WD
Old September 8th 14, 02:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard[_9_]

On Sunday, September 7, 2014 5:00:20 PM UTC-7, wrote:
How do I get the LXNav LXSim program to replay an igc file? LXNav site says it can, but I can't seem to get it to work.

I have placed the igc file in the "flights" file in the LXSim directory and it shows up in the "logbook" on the simulator. Also put it on the SD card, but i can't get it to actually use it to replay the task. I have the proper waypoints and airspace files loaded as well.

Any other tricks in getting the simulator to actually fly a task?

Thanks for any help,

WD

Start LXSIM

Upper left File Open (select the IGC file and open)

the file loads then select play.

Richard
www.craggyaero.com
Old September 8th 14, 03:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Start LXSIM

Upper left File Open (select the IGC file and open)

the file loads then select play.

Richard

www.craggyaero.com

Thanks Richard. I thought it was probably going to be something simple like this. I was focused on trying to get it to work through the simulator itself.