A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » General Aviation
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Airbus A380 in Arizona



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old November 22nd 06, 07:14 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.aviation.misc
Rabbit
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1
Default Airbus A380 in Arizona


wrote:
Reef Fish wrote:
Nobody wrote:
Reef Fish wrote:
And Borchert said i was wrong in pointing out from the NEWS that a
test flight plane was produced in Toulouse, France.

He said Hamburg, Germany, without a shread of evidence of support.

Semantics.

[snip]
There is nothing semantics about the difference between Toulouse
and Hamburg, or the difference between France and Germany.


However, the original exchange went as such:

Any idea what this could have been? I thought all the big parts of
the 380 were being manufactured in Europe and Great Britain.


It said "I thought", the usual newsgroup speculation parlance; and
"big parts" are not exactly a technical term for any part of an
airplane
(the completely assembled plane in Toulouse was certainly the
"big part"; and finally the poster singled out Great Britain to be
NOT part of Europe?

I simply made the simple, more explicit correction:

RF In France.

Now it's oconnell's turn to speculate:

The final assembly is done in Toulouse, but the "big parts"
are produced all over Europe (and actually I believe a few
"fairly large" parts are made in the US as well).


"all over Europe"? Can you NAME the countries in Europe?
Of course there's that "I believe" newsgroup parlance for
"I don't know what I am talking about, but that doesn't keep
me from posting".

And where in the USA are those "fairly large" parts of A340 made?

-- Reef Fish Bob.

Ads
  #32  
Old November 23rd 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.aviation.misc
Tchiowa
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 10
Default Airbus A380 in Arizona


Reef Fish wrote:
Tchiowa wrote:
Reef Fish wrote:
Nobody wrote:
Reef Fish wrote:
And Borchert said i was wrong in pointing out from the NEWS that a
test flight plane was produced in Toulouse, France.

He said Hamburg, Germany, without a shread of evidence of support.

Semantics.

You people who took issue with me CITING the South China Post
should write that newspaper for your jollies.

There is nothing semantics about the difference between Toulouse
and Hamburg, or the difference between France and Germany.

The reporter could EASILY have said Hamburg Germany as Toulouse
France -- 14 alphabets each. Or could have said assembled in Germany
and delivered in France.

Neither was said.

I couldn't care LESS if the parts were made in Iraq and assembled in
Iran
and and delivered to France or Germany just to keep Bush from starting
another war. :-)

You are a bunch of pedants who spent too much of time sitting on your
butt typing pedantic and unsurpported trivia on the keyboard.


5555555555

There was a minor correction to something you posted and you went
ballistic denying it. Turns out you're wrong (you should understand
that feeling quite well by now) and you're screaming about pedantry.


What do you know? The rec.culture.thailand buffoon who used to
get his head clubbed in this group is back with his impertinence again.

What happened to alt.bangkok and alt.culture.thailand where you belong?


Of the three NGs you just named I've never heard of any of them.

The archives are full of your blunders in rec.travel.air.


Actually they are full of me catching you not knowing what you're
talking about. Me and a few hundred other people.

Perfect example is this thread. You were completely wrong and when it's
pointed out you act like a 3 year old.

  #33  
Old November 23rd 06, 05:28 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.aviation.misc
Reef Fish
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 12
Default Airbus A380 in Arizona


Tchiowa wrote:
Reef Fish wrote:
Tchiowa wrote:
Reef Fish wrote:
Nobody wrote:
Reef Fish wrote:
And Borchert said i was wrong in pointing out from the NEWS that a
test flight plane was produced in Toulouse, France.

He said Hamburg, Germany, without a shread of evidence of support.

Semantics.

You people who took issue with me CITING the South China Post
should write that newspaper for your jollies.

There is nothing semantics about the difference between Toulouse
and Hamburg, or the difference between France and Germany.

The reporter could EASILY have said Hamburg Germany as Toulouse
France -- 14 alphabets each. Or could have said assembled in Germany
and delivered in France.

Neither was said.

I couldn't care LESS if the parts were made in Iraq and assembled in
Iran
and and delivered to France or Germany just to keep Bush from starting
another war. :-)

You are a bunch of pedants who spent too much of time sitting on your
butt typing pedantic and unsurpported trivia on the keyboard.

5555555555

There was a minor correction to something you posted and you went
ballistic denying it. Turns out you're wrong (you should understand
that feeling quite well by now) and you're screaming about pedantry.


What do you know? The rec.culture.thailand buffoon who used to
get his head clubbed in this group is back with his impertinence again.

What happened to alt.bangkok and alt.culture.thailand where you belong?


Of the three NGs you just named I've never heard of any of them.


That's because you're so obtuse and severely humor-impaired!

You posted in 6740 THREADS in soc.culture.thai.
Your life time posted record in rec.travel.air was 192 threads.

The archives are full of your blunders in rec.travel.air.


Actually they are full of me catching you not knowing what you're
talking about. Me and a few hundred other people.


You are so laughable! The archives don't LIE, like Tchiowa does.


Perfect example is this thread. You were completely wrong and when it's
pointed out you act like a 3 year old.


I was the only one who cited a FACT in the Asian China News, citing
Toulouse, France, the A340 that landed in Kowloon, the day I was
there, and a few other facts in the news report.

The only 3-year old (in mental age of course) is Tchiowa.

-- Reef Fish Bob.

  #34  
Old November 23rd 06, 07:04 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.aviation.misc
Tchiowa
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 10
Default Airbus A380 in Arizona


Reef Fish wrote:
Tchiowa wrote:


Perfect example is this thread. You were completely wrong and when it's
pointed out you act like a 3 year old.


I was the only one who cited a FACT in the Asian China News, citing
Toulouse, France, the A340 that landed in Kowloon, the day I was
there, and a few other facts in the news report.


And when someone pointed out that the major parts were not manufactured
there you went ballistic. You were wrong. You just can't get past that
no matter how hard you try, "Bob".

A340?

  #35  
Old November 23rd 06, 10:43 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.aviation.misc
Reef Fish
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 12
Default Airbus A380 in Arizona


Tchiowa wrote:
Reef Fish wrote:
Tchiowa wrote:


Perfect example is this thread. You were completely wrong and when it's
pointed out you act like a 3 year old.


I was the only one who cited a FACT in the Asian China News, citing
Toulouse, France, the A340 that landed in Kowloon, the day I was
there, and a few other facts in the news report.

Tchiowa cleverly snipped :-)

The only 3-year old (in mental age of course) is Tchiowa


and lamely added

A340?


Typical Tchiowa, when totally debunked and ridiculed, resorted to
his only possible lame comeback, picking out an obvious and
inconsequential typo.

Eat your heart out in your sandbox in Bangkok, Tchiowa, jousting
with the posters of your same mentality, in soc.culture.thai, where
you posted 6740 threads (to your 192 threads in rec.travel.air where
adults post) where Tchiowa was last heard to impress gina with

gina That is a terrific idea using mussaman sauce.

in soc.culture.thai, and Tchiowa showed off with

Where in California? 7 hours from LA indicates north. I know 2 Thai
grocery stores in Berkeley. Close to each other. Erawan and
Tuk Tuk. Both on University. Tuk Tuk is newer and larger.


That's about all your know, turkey Tchiowa!

Don't expect me to follow-up on your juvenile crap while I am off
to another trip on this long Thanksgiving weekend.

Adios, turkey Tchiowa. You're about to be carved on the dinner
tables of Americans, everywhere. :-)

-- Reef Fish Bob.

  #36  
Old November 23rd 06, 03:09 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.aviation.misc
Ulf Kutzner
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 5
Default Airbus A380 in Arizona

Rabbit schrieb:

wrote:


The final assembly is done in Toulouse, but the "big parts"
are produced all over Europe (and actually I believe a few
"fairly large" parts are made in the US as well).



"all over Europe"? Can you NAME the countries in Europe?


What about
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airbus_A380#Production ? Well
not every European country is involved but lots of them...

Regards, ULF
  #37  
Old November 23rd 06, 03:49 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.aviation.misc
Thomas Borchert
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,749
Default Airbus A380 in Arizona

Reef,

Tchiowa cleverly snipped


Son, no offense meant, but you're making a complete idiot out of
yourself in this thread.

You made a wrong statement (namely that all large Airbus parts are
produced in France). Several people corrected you, since that statement
is wrong. That's all that happened.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

  #38  
Old November 24th 06, 04:05 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.aviation.misc
Reef Fish
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 12
Default Airbus A380 in Arizona


Thomas Borchert wrote:
Reef,

Tchiowa cleverly snipped


Son, no offense meant, but you're making a complete idiot out of
yourself in this thread.

You made a wrong statement (namely that all large Airbus parts are
produced in France).


Why don't you CITE that alleged statement of mine?

I made many statements based on a newspaper report in an
Asian newspapers in Hong Kong. NONE of my statements or
quoted statements was what you cluelessly alleged.


Several people corrected you, since that statement
is wrong. That's all that happened.


Next to Tchiowa, you are the SECOND worst posters about
facts on the A380 in this thread.

Live with it. Neither you nor anyone else corrected me on
MY statements, or those of the news reporter.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)


I consulted the internet dictionary on acronyms for your EDDH.

There was none, but i did find the appropriate ones for YOU,
on ED and DH, when put together, they stand for:

EDDH: Emotionally Disturbed Dick Head.

For ED, See: http://www.gaarde.org/acronyms/?lookup=E
For DH, See: http://www.gaarde.org/acronyms/?lookup=D

Very apt acronym for yourself, Thomas Borchert. :-)

-- Reef Fish Bob.

  #39  
Old November 24th 06, 05:42 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.aviation.misc
Tchiowa
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 10
Default Airbus A380 in Arizona


Reef Fish wrote:
Thomas Borchert wrote:
Reef,

Tchiowa cleverly snipped


Son, no offense meant, but you're making a complete idiot out of
yourself in this thread.

You made a wrong statement (namely that all large Airbus parts are
produced in France).


Why don't you CITE that alleged statement of mine?


Here it is:

Someone posted:

"Any idea what this could have been? I thought all the big parts of
the 380 were being manufactured in Europe and Great Britain."

And you said: "In France."

Wrong. Now here are the facts:

http://www.airliners.net/info/stats.main?id=29

"Apart from the prime contractors in France, Germany, the United
Kingdom and Spain, components for the A380 airframe are also
manufactured by industral partners in Australia, Austria, Belgium,
Canada, Finland, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Netherlands,
Sweden, Switzerland and the United States. A380 final assembly is
taking place in Toulouse, France, with interior fitment in Hamburg,
Germany."

So major components ("all large parts") are made in France, Germany, UK
and Spain. Not just in France as you posted.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airbus_A380#Production

"Major structural sections of the A380 are built in France, Germany,
Spain, and the United Kingdom."

Ooops, more proof you're wrong.

Further: "The front and rear sections of the fuselage are loaded on an
Airbus RORO ship, Ville de Bordeaux, in Hamburg in northern Germany,
whence they are shipped to the United Kingdom.[29] The wings, which are
manufactured at Filton in Bristol and Broughton in north Wales, are
transported by barge to Mostyn docks, where the ship adds them to its
cargo."

There's Hamburg which got you all upset.

It goes on: "In Saint-Nazaire in western France, the ship trades the
fuselage sections from Hamburg..."

Damn, "fuselage sections from Hamburg"

"...for larger, assembled sections, some of which include the nose. The
ship unloads in Bordeaux. Afterwards, the ship picks up the belly and
tail sections by Construcciones AeronŠuticas SA in Cadiz in southern
Spain, and delivers them to Bordeaux."

My goodness. Belly and tail sections built in Spain.

Several people corrected you, since that statement
is wrong. That's all that happened.


Next to Tchiowa, you are the SECOND worst posters about
facts on the A380 in this thread.


Both of us along with pretty much everyone else on the group *except*
you were completely right.

Live with it. Neither you nor anyone else corrected me on
MY statements, or those of the news reporter.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)


I consulted the internet dictionary on acronyms for your EDDH.

There was none, but i did find the appropriate ones for YOU,
on ED and DH, when put together, they stand for:

EDDH: Emotionally Disturbed Dick Head.

For ED, See: http://www.gaarde.org/acronyms/?lookup=E
For DH, See: http://www.gaarde.org/acronyms/?lookup=D

Very apt acronym for yourself, Thomas Borchert. :-)


How old are you, "Bob"? About 12?


-- Reef Fish Bob.


  #40  
Old November 24th 06, 06:05 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.aviation.misc
Mike Hunt
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 47
Default Airbus A380 in Arizona

Thomas Borchert wrote:
Reef,


Tchiowa cleverly snipped



Son, no offense meant, but you're making a complete idiot out of
yourself in this thread.


Why is it that people will use "no offense meant" or "no offense
intended" right before offending someone?
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Still more Airbus woes (1) john smith Piloting 11 June 17th 06 09:42 PM
Still more Airbus woes (3) john smith Piloting 0 June 14th 06 03:37 PM
Still more Airbus woes (2) john smith Piloting 0 June 14th 06 03:35 PM
Airbus A380 water purification john smith Piloting 1 July 7th 05 02:50 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2022 AviationBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.