Live Streaming Gliding this Summer

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 18th 20, 05:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Monte Carbo

Default Live Streaming Gliding this Summer

Greetings all! This is my first post to the forums and I come with a rather unusual proposition.

Beginning on June 7th (20 days from this post), I will begin a road trip of epic proportions. The goal is to reach all 50 states in 50 days and I intend to live stream as much of the journey as possible. This has been a big project/dream of mine for many years that I could talk about for hours, but I'll cut to the chase. I was wondering if anyone on this forum would be willing to take me (or just my camera) for a glider flight while I'm in your area to make some content for my stream. Depending on how close you are to my general route, I would love to discuss meeting up with you to share the thrill and freedom of high octane flying with an audience.

The outline of this trip is actually intended to be rather noble and I would love it if the great people here would be interested in joining in. I have partnered with 30+ nonprofit organizations so that I can dedicate the first half of each day on the road to helping people across the country (literally) and the second half for doing rad things with people like you. If this sounds at all interesting, I would love to talk with you more about a quick visit.

Thank you very much for your time! I look forward to meeting you and hearing your thoughts on this project of mine.