Sunlit images of Silentflight Glide Computer next to IPAQ3850

Old June 1st 10, 08:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Sunlit images of Silentflight Glide Computer next to IPAQ3850

On May 31, 2:46*am, TRKA wrote:
On 27 Mai, 11:41, " wrote:

On May 26, 3:58*am, TRKA wrote:

On 25 Mai, 18:49, Tuno wrote:

Does this device connect to an LX5000/700x, or Cambridge 302, and if
so, how?

And another fake try! Put them side by side and facing in the sunlight
not sunlight from the back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what why don't you buy one and do it yourself!!

Photo's were taken around noon so sun would be at its highest.
You have the 2 devices side by side.

There is not other test to do apart from you go fly with one you just
bought unless of course your Grunau Baby does not have 12V power.

Al

You are funny guy. I have Ipaq 3850, Ipaq H5550, Ipaq 310 and also
made Photos and comparison. On direct sunlight the 3850 and the 5550
never never are so dark. So what do you try here?

http://www.postfrontal.com/forum/top...8&SearchTerms=....

Again, put both display in direct sunlight that is the best compare.
The 3850 has the best screen for soaring. Everybody knows that, so
your test and your pictures are very funny.

I don't fly my glider on top of my couch in my living room I am a real
pilot...
You put yours outside at mid day and take photos, see what you get.

Your post just shows what a nimrod you truly are.

Now go back to playing with models and flying condor or what ever it
is you do "Modelbobby"

Al

Old June 1st 10, 10:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
TRKA

On 1 Jun., 09:37, " wrote:
On May 31, 2:46*am, TRKA wrote:

On 27 Mai, 11:41, " wrote:

On May 26, 3:58*am, TRKA wrote:

On 25 Mai, 18:49, Tuno wrote:

[...]

Al, i think you shouldnt offend someone in the internet.
This could be very costly for you!

Lets see who is right and wait when you sold a few magic devices to
the soaring community.

cu in condor or in my living room, where i fly my glider.

Old June 1st 10, 01:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Jun 1, 2:56*am, TRKA wrote:
On 1 Jun., 09:37, " wrote:

On May 31, 2:46*am, TRKA wrote:

On 27 Mai, 11:41, " wrote:

On May 26, 3:58*am, TRKA wrote:

On 25 Mai, 18:49, Tuno wrote:

[...]

You offend me first by basically accusing me of posting doctored
pictures etc. It is you that should be careful.

As you are SUCH and expert... how many flight hours do you have in
REAL gliders using PDA's?
Just so you know I was a Beta tester for Winpilot before any of the
later generation of software even existed.
I have over 1200hrs of real flight time using these devices over the
years, I know what I am talking about here.

When you post your pictures of your IPAQ's outside in the direct sun
then you can come back and start bitching at me until then I have
nothing to say to you.

Oh and units have been sold and our first dealer is about to be
announced.

I think that about finishes this thread Karim.

Al

Glide computer review Itsaplane[_2_] Soaring 24 December 11th 09 05:43 PM
Cheap Glide Computer Uncle Fuzzy Soaring 18 November 9th 09 09:24 PM
iPhone Glide Computer Kloudy via AviationKB.com Soaring 13 September 13th 07 03:41 AM
Glide computer Mark Siegelberg Soaring 1 January 13th 07 01:08 PM
Best Glide computer and why Roger Soaring 10 October 24th 06 08:28 PM