ACCESS GRANTED!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 24th 08, 03:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gary Boggs

Default ACCESS GRANTED!

The Port of Hood River and the FBO at 4S2 tried to force me out, but I
WON!

I had to get a lawyer involved, and it took 6 weeks, but we out lasted
them, and finally got them to understand that I wasn't going away.
When we notified them that every email that they wrote, and every
email they solicited, trying to smear my reputation was going to be
used in court against them, and those that wrote them, they finally
started negotiating in earnest. We now have an "acceptable" operations
plan that I think will work pretty well.

Thanks to all those that responded with help and encouragement.

Now it’s time for us to make some money to pay the $2000 fee they are
charging us to use our airport, so please come and visit this
beautiful place. We have some of the most unique geological features
in the world, with snow covered volcanoes, the Columbia Gorge, carved
by the Missoula Floods, and the valley floor is covered with every
kind of fruit tree you can imagine. Come to Oregon and spend some
money!

Now I just have to remember to follow all those pesky rules they came
up with…

Gary Boggs
www.nwskysports.com

ACCESS DENIED! GARY BOGGS Soaring 6 May 17th 08 08:30 AM
Experimental Certificate Granted UAV If MAC "Extremely Improbable"! Larry Dighera Piloting 71 March 6th 08 11:14 PM
OLC Access [email protected] Soaring 2 March 24th 06 06:08 PM
GA Access to DCA john smith Piloting 0 August 20th 05 10:25 PM
ng access Stu & Kathy Fields Home Built 4 April 1st 04 06:09 PM