Trailer

Old July 19th 11, 01:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Roy Dell

Default Trailer

Does anyone know where to get a replament Hydraulic jack for lifting the
glider on its trolley.

Old July 19th 11, 01:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Jul 19, 8:19*am, Roy Dell wrote:
Does anyone know where to get a replament Hydraulic jack for lifting the
glider on its trolley. *

Replacement for jack on Cobra trailers is "Big Red" 2 ton jack that
can be gotten from Auto Zone, Advance Auto, or Tractor supply.
Made in Taiwan just like original.
Thanks to Gregg Leslie for this tip.
UH
Old July 19th 11, 03:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Renny[_2_]

On Jul 19, 6:19*am, Roy Dell wrote:
Does anyone know where to get a replament Hydraulic jack for lifting the
glider on its trolley. *

Roy,
If you are looking for Cobra trailer parts, Williams Soaring carries
an extensive inventory.
Thx - Renny
Old July 20th 11, 05:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mario[_2_]

On Jul 19, 5:41*am, wrote:
On Jul 19, 8:19*am, Roy Dell wrote:

Does anyone know where to get a replament Hydraulic jack for lifting the
glider on its trolley. *

Replacement for jack on Cobra trailers *is *"Big Red" 2 ton jack that
can be gotten from Auto Zone, Advance Auto, or Tractor supply.
Made in Taiwan just like original.
Thanks to Gregg Leslie for this tip.
UH

From what I have seen the jack does not appear to be the same as my
Cobra jack. Could you provide a part number?

http://www.tractorsupply.com/jacks/b...e-jack-0116607

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_2-Ton-Hydraulic-Bottle-Jack-Torin_9040072-P_N3395_T|GRP2042_____
Old July 20th 11, 07:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
db_sonic[_2_]

On Jul 20, 9:11*am, Mario wrote:
On Jul 19, 5:41*am, wrote:

On Jul 19, 8:19*am, Roy Dell wrote:

Does anyone know where to get a replament Hydraulic jack for lifting the
glider on its trolley. *

Replacement for jack on Cobra trailers *is *"Big Red" 2 ton jack that
can be gotten from Auto Zone, Advance Auto, or Tractor supply.
Made in Taiwan just like original.
Thanks to Gregg Leslie for this tip.
UH

From what I have seen the jack does not appear to be the same as my
Cobra jack. Could you provide a part number?

http://www.tractorsupply.com/jacks/b...e-jack-0116607

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/web.....GRP2042_____

You need to look at the floor jacks. You will be taking one of those
apart for the hydraulic jack inside.
I think it depends on each ramp design as there are variations from my
understanding, but for my particular case, the length was critical.
The jack itself needed to be short enough so that when it collapsed, a
portion of the scissors did not bind/hit the top of the jack.
While I didnt find an exact drop in replacement, I found the Craftsman
2 1/4 jack worked well enough for me and is currently in place and
working just fine.
Old July 20th 11, 08:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Jul 20, 12:11*pm, Mario wrote:
On Jul 19, 5:41*am, wrote:

On Jul 19, 8:19*am, Roy Dell wrote:

Does anyone know where to get a replament Hydraulic jack for lifting the
glider on its trolley. *

Replacement for jack on Cobra trailers *is *"Big Red" 2 ton jack that
can be gotten from Auto Zone, Advance Auto, or Tractor supply.
Made in Taiwan just like original.
Thanks to Gregg Leslie for this tip.
UH

From what I have seen the jack does not appear to be the same as my
Cobra jack. Could you provide a part number?

http://www.tractorsupply.com/jacks/b...e-jack-0116607

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/web.....GRP2042_____

Part number in photo is T 82002
UH

Cheap Cobra Trailer Lights 1998 Trailer on E-bay USA ONLY! flyingmr2 Soaring 4 November 16th 10 02:11 AM
Trailer tires for old (1981) Komet Trailer [email protected] Soaring 3 May 13th 09 10:24 PM
NEED TRAILER [email protected] Soaring 0 April 6th 08 04:28 AM
Trailer for HP-11 [email protected] Soaring 0 August 12th 06 12:58 AM
LAK-12 trailer? Frank Whiteley Soaring 0 August 18th 05 04:11 PM