Heathrow = Thrust Reversers deployed

Old January 19th 08, 06:35 AM posted to alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting
Eeyore[_2_]

Default Heathrow = Thrust Reversers deployed

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Eeyore wrote

The problem with Air Canada was partly due to
unfamiliarity with the use of mixed imperial and metric measure. Plus
an aircraft flying with inoperative equipment. Not an issue here.

Nope.

I can't wait to hear what 'nope' there is about the above. Inquiring minds
need to know.

Are you saying that the FQIS in the Gimli Glider WAS properly operative ?

Graham

Old January 19th 08, 06:46 AM posted to alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting
Eeyore[_2_]

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Eeyore wrote

Are you saying that the FQIS in the Gimli Glider WAS properly
operative ?

Nope,

So you're AGREEING with me.

Graham

Old January 19th 08, 06:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Eeyore wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Eeyore wrote

Are you saying that the FQIS in the Gimli Glider WAS properly
operative ?

Nope,

So you're AGREEING with me.

Graham

Nope

Bertie
Old January 19th 08, 07:17 AM posted to alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting
Ron Garret

In article ,
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Eeyore wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Eeyore wrote

Are you saying that the FQIS in the Gimli Glider WAS properly
operative ?

Nope,

So you're AGREEING with me.

Graham

Nope

Graham,

You have to realize that Bertie is not a real person. He's actually a
'bot that automatically replies with "nope" to every post on any
aviation-related newsgroup.

rg
Old January 19th 08, 07:31 AM posted to alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting
Eeyore[_2_]

Ron Garret wrote:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Eeyore wrote in
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Eeyore wrote

Are you saying that the FQIS in the Gimli Glider WAS properly
operative ?

Nope,

So you're AGREEING with me.

Graham

Nope

Graham,

You have to realize that Bertie is not a real person. He's actually a
'bot that automatically replies with "nope" to every post on any
aviation-related newsgroup.

Fear not. I'm very familiar with Bertie.

We actually used to get on OK until he found out I'd been getting members
of "the meow" TOSsed by their ISPs or news providers because they'd been
disrupting other groups where I posted. They are trolling friends of his,
or more accurately WERE since they subsequently seem to have died a death
thankfully.

Bertie's reactions to me subsequently are merely spiteful bile.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meow_Wars

Graham

Old January 19th 08, 09:39 AM posted to alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting
Allen Prunty

Eeyore wrote:

We actually used to get on OK until he found out I'd been getting members
of "the meow" TOSsed by their ISPs or news providers because they'd been
disrupting other groups where I posted. They are trolling friends of his,
or more accurately WERE since they subsequently seem to have died a death
thankfully.

Bertie's reactions to me subsequently are merely spiteful bile.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meow_Wars

Graham

Grahm,

What about Bertie's posting on the hydrolics that made sense? I don't
believe he's a BOT.

Allen
Old January 19th 08, 06:39 PM posted to alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting
Eeyore[_2_]

Allen Prunty wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

We actually used to get on OK until he found out I'd been getting members
of "the meow" TOSsed by their ISPs or news providers because they'd been
disrupting other groups where I posted. They are trolling friends of his,
or more accurately WERE since they subsequently seem to have died a death
thankfully.

Bertie's reactions to me subsequently are merely spiteful bile.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meow_Wars

Graham

Grahm,

What about Bertie's posting on the hydrolics that made sense? I don't
believe he's a BOT.

Allen

No he's not a BOT at all. I think that idea was a joke on Ron's part. At times
he might as well be one.

Graham

Old January 19th 08, 06:40 PM posted to alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting
Eeyore[_2_]

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Eeyore wrote

Bertie's reactions to me subsequently are merely spiteful bile.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meow_Wars

Bwawhahwhahwhahwhahw!

You can't stop the meow army, fjukkwit.

Fluffy's DEAD you MORON.

Graham

Old January 19th 08, 06:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Eeyore wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Eeyore wrote

Bertie's reactions to me subsequently are merely spiteful bile.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meow_Wars

Bwawhahwhahwhahwhahw!

You can't stop the meow army, fjukkwit.

Fluffy's DEAD you MORON.