Key Locks -- Part II

Old May 21st 05, 01:28 PM
Mike Spera

Looked in the Wag-aero catalog. The Bendix "for most Pipers" with the
PMA seal of approval os $239. The brand X unit without any pedigree is
around $90. Both come with 2 keys.

Mike
Old May 21st 05, 05:04 PM
RST Engineering

....and they look REMARKABLY similar.

BTW, most lock shops can retumble the mag switch to match your door key for
Cessna and Piper. Not sure about other marques.

Jim

ink.net...

Old May 22nd 05, 02:17 AM
Margy

Jay Honeck wrote:
Hey -- I'm only 89.9% of the guy I was a year ago! (177 pounds, as of
yesterday...)

I was down to 183 as of this morning, down to about 85%.

Wow -- we just keep gaining more useful load by the day!

Of course, arguably, you and I own the two singles with the highest useful
loads on the group, so our efforts are obviously solely for health and
vanity reasons...

:-)

So what's your secret?

I joined Weight Watchers, he's losing the weight :-( . Actually I've
lost 17 lbs and the sole reason was the trip to Australia. I figure
every pound I lose is a pound of stuff I can buy as we are flying around
the outback for two weeks!!

Margy (just finished the best chinese scallops Ron ever cooked!!)
Old May 22nd 05, 09:04 PM
Montblack

("Margy" wrote)
I joined Weight Watchers, he's losing the weight :-( . Actually I've lost
17 lbs and the sole reason was the trip to Australia. I figure every
pound I lose is a pound of stuff I can buy as we are flying around the
outback for two weeks!!

My Margene joined Weight Watchers a couple of years ago with her sister. I
lost much weight doing it with her - if you will.

The secret is in the charting. Any "diet" - it's the charting. When we
charted, morning-noon-night, we lost weight.

When we got complacent because 'we know what we're doing' ...and simply
"watched" what we ate, without religiously charting each bite - no success.

Montblack
Hmm ....the Aussie Vacation Diet.

Old May 22nd 05, 11:54 PM
Ron Natalie

Montblack wrote:

The secret is in the charting. Any "diet" - it's the charting. When we
charted, morning-noon-night, we lost weight.

I don't chart anything. I do keep track of the WW Points of what I eat
and eat accordingly.
Old May 23rd 05, 12:16 AM
Margy

Ron Natalie wrote:
Montblack wrote:

The secret is in the charting. Any "diet" - it's the charting. When we
charted, morning-noon-night, we lost weight.

I don't chart anything. I do keep track of the WW Points of what I eat
and eat accordingly.

Ron doesn't chart, but he never uses the "flex points" and he runs. So
it works out fairly well. If I chart everything I do slightly better
than if I don't, but I'm like Ron. I keep track of all my points and
rarely if ever go over into the spares.

Margy (looking forward to seeing less of everyone at OSH sounds like
everyone is losing weight! Of course we are on a 3.5 week vacation
right before OSH, so ...)