Death & Destruction is Coming.

Old July 1st 08, 07:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt[_5_]

Default Death & Destruction is Coming.

walking wrote:
To New York and Los Angeles, San Francisco; even Jerusalem and its
memorials. Spots in the U.K. And Chicago, Florida and the CIA. West
Hollywood, Australia.

And other places; Tennesseee, Texas, to its border.

They are queer targets.

These are all planned; nuclear devices in a number of cases. We'll
see what happens and soon. I would not have posted the above if I
were not confident of their demise.

They will lose and it is justice. It is viciousness in return.
It is only what they deserve.

Hate will be poured out.
--
Michael

Posted by an SBCGlobal DSL host at 76.211.221.163 out of the Richardson,
Texas area, if anybody is interested.

adsl-76-211-221-163.dsl.hrlntx.sbcglobal.net.
Old July 1st 08, 07:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Darkwing

"walking" wrote in message

To New York and Los Angeles, San Francisco; even Jerusalem and its
memorials. Spots in the U.K. And Chicago, Florida and the CIA. West
Hollywood, Australia.

And other places; Tennesseee, Texas, to its border.

They are queer targets.

These are all planned; nuclear devices in a number of cases. We'll
see what happens and soon. I would not have posted the above if I
were not confident of their demise.

They will lose and it is justice. It is viciousness in return.
It is only what they deserve.

Hate will be poured out.
--
Michael

Please stop projecting. We know you have suppressed homosexual feelings, we
just don't care. Killing all your fellow gays is not the answer.

Old July 1st 08, 07:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

walking wrote in news:rtuk645mmir2ak1i5s9ghcb6hpea3nedhr@
4ax.com:

To New York and Los Angeles, San Francisco; even Jerusalem and its
memorials. Spots in the U.K. And Chicago, Florida and the CIA. West
Hollywood, Australia.

And other places; Tennesseee, Texas, to its border.

They are queer targets.

These are all planned; nuclear devices in a number of cases. We'll
see what happens and soon. I would not have posted the above if I
were not confident of their demise.

They will lose and it is justice. It is viciousness in return.
It is only what they deserve.

Hate will be poured out.

Why not Oklahoma?

Also, parts of Maine need a good scrubbing.

Bertie

Old July 1st 08, 09:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
RandyL[_2_]

"West Hollywood"? You mean north, south, and east Hollywood will be
spared? And is that Hollywood California, or Hollywood Florida? And why
entire state of Florida? I mean, the other targets were just cities, but the
entire STATE of Florida? What have you got against Florida?
Jerusalem AND its memorials? Do the memorials get targeted
independently? I mean, you would think that a nuclear device large enough to
destroy a city as big as Jerusalem would take out its memorials also.
And all of the CIA? Everywhere? or just in Langley? Texas to its border?
Which border? Mexico, Arizona, New Mexico? And how do you stop nuclear
destruction at a border? Oh that's right! The Fence!
I sincerely hope that you have someone nearby who cares enough about you
to begin administrating your medication again for you...

Randy L.

--
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"
Adam Savage - Mythbusters

Old July 1st 08, 09:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
yeedyeegiiss

gatt wrote:

walking wrote:

[crap]

Posted by an SBCGlobal DSL host at 76.211.221.163 out of the Richardson,
Texas area, if anybody is interested.

adsl-76-211-221-163.dsl.hrlntx.sbcglobal.net.

Or, in the original spammian:

CustName: PPPoX Pool - rback5.hrlntx 100406-1511.1215800
Address: 2701 W. 15th St.
Address: PMB 236
City: Plano
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 75075
Country: US
RegDate: 2006-12-01
Updated: 2006-12-01

NetRange: 76.211.216.0 - 76.211.223.255
CIDR: 76.211.216.0/21
NetName: SBCIS-120106093755
NetHandle: NET-76-211-216-0-1
Parent: NET-76-192-0-0-1
NetType: Reassigned
Comment:
RegDate: 2006-12-01
Updated: 2006-12-01

RAbuseHandle: ABUSE6-ARIN
RAbuseName: Abuse - Southwestern Bell Internet
RAbusePhone: +1-800-648-1626
RAbuseEmail:
Old July 1st 08, 10:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Michael Rhodes

On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 13:06:23 -0600, walking wrote:

They will lose and it is justice. It is viciousness in return.
It is only what they deserve.

Hate will be poured out.

And oh it will be sweet!
As honey!