[Ping UK] Special request

Old November 24th 12, 08:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
D. St-Sanvain

Default [Ping UK] Special request

Hello all, and more particularly to those on the other side of the
Channel (if my memory is good),

I once saw (here ?) a series of pictures of a French military cargo
which had been "tagged" with a Navy anchor. Probably a C-130 Hercules,
may be a Transall C 16O (odds 2 against 1). And taken from a taxiing
airliner, somewhere in the UK...

If I'm right, would the original poster be kind to repost them ?
Thanks in advance,

--
D520
Delta Reflex : http://bdd.deltareflex.com

Old November 24th 12, 09:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
®i©ardo

On 24/11/2012 20:57, D. St-Sanvain wrote:
Hello all, and more particularly to those on the other side of the
Channel (if my memory is good),

I once saw (here ?) a series of pictures of a French military cargo
which had been "tagged" with a Navy anchor. Probably a C-130 Hercules,
may be a Transall C 16O (odds 2 against 1). And taken from a taxiing
airliner, somewhere in the UK...

If I'm right, would the original poster be kind to repost them ?
Thanks in advance,

Hi, it was me and it was taken at Bristol Airport. It was a C130
carrying Foreign Legion troops who were off on exercises in Wales - all
I have to do now is find it!

I shall post it as soon as it turns up. I've had several different
computers since that time and I think I was flying to Prague, and I was
sitting in an Airbus A319 awaiting take off when I saw it.

You have a good memory!

Ri©ardo

--
Moving things in still pictures

Faststone - Infinitely flexible photographic fixing

www.faststone.org
Old November 25th 12, 10:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
®i©ardo

Default [Ping UK] Special request - Hercules 01

On 24/11/2012 21:43, ®i©ardo wrote:
[...]

Well, here we are. I was flying to Prague and it was 19 March 2006.

--
Moving things in still pictures

Faststone - Infinitely flexible photographic fixing

www.faststone.org

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lulsgate 2006 01.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	339.1 KB
ID:	61515
Old November 25th 12, 10:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
®i©ardo

Default [Ping UK] Special request - Hercules 02

--
Moving things in still pictures

Faststone - Infinitely flexible photographic fixing

www.faststone.org

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lulsgate 2006 02.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	321.2 KB
ID:	61516
Old November 25th 12, 10:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
®i©ardo

Default [Ping UK] Special request - Hercules 03

--
Moving things in still pictures

Faststone - Infinitely flexible photographic fixing

www.faststone.org

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lulsgate 2006 03.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	318.4 KB
ID:	61517
Old November 25th 12, 10:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
®i©ardo

Default [Ping UK] Special request - Hercules 04

--
Moving things in still pictures

Faststone - Infinitely flexible photographic fixing

www.faststone.org

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lulsgate 2006 04.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	319.6 KB
ID:	61518
Old November 25th 12, 10:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
®i©ardo

Default [Ping UK] Special request - Hercules 05

--
Moving things in still pictures

Faststone - Infinitely flexible photographic fixing

www.faststone.org

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lulsgate 2006 05.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	378.0 KB
ID:	61519
Old November 25th 12, 10:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
®i©ardo

Default [Ping UK] Special request - Hercules 06

--
Moving things in still pictures

Faststone - Infinitely flexible photographic fixing

www.faststone.org

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lulsgate 2006 06.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	342.0 KB
ID:	61520
Old November 25th 12, 10:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
®i©ardo

Default [Ping UK] Special request - Hercules 07

--
Moving things in still pictures

Faststone - Infinitely flexible photographic fixing

www.faststone.org

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lulsgate 2006 07.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	314.2 KB
ID:	61521
Old November 25th 12, 10:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
®i©ardo

Default [Ping UK] Special request - Hercules 08

I hope that this helps. I do apologise for the very poor quality of the
pictures. As well us moving on from computer to computer, I've also
moved on by four or five cameras since then!

Regards,

Ri©ardo

--
Moving things in still pictures

Faststone - Infinitely flexible photographic fixing

www.faststone.org

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lulsgate 2006 08.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	338.8 KB
ID:	61522

f4 special flybywire Aviation Photos 0 December 1st 09 11:18 AM
Ping KM (or KU or KMU) Capt.Doug Piloting 1 March 16th 07 02:50 AM
Ping: Group - Photo Request Alan Aviation Photos 8 December 23rd 06 01:42 AM
Silly String: A Special Request From Troops Dave Kearton Aviation Photos 0 December 1st 06 04:27 AM
PING Jay H ... Jay Beckman Piloting 11 February 1st 06 03:18 AM