3-D map issues with SeeYou 9.2

Old September 12th 18, 08:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan[_6_]

Default 3-D map issues with SeeYou 9.2

recently my 3-D map view feature stopped working on SeeYou 9.2. It had been working great but now is hung up and all I see is a brown screen.
I've contacted the SeeYou help desk, they suggested to update my graphics card drivers, did that and still nothing. I'm waiting for further instructions from Naviter but I was wondering if anyone here can help.

Thanks in advance,
Dan
7DR
Old September 13th 18, 03:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SoaringXCellence

Download and reinstall the program, something got scrambled.
Old September 13th 18, 06:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan[_6_]

Already tried that and it didn't work
Maybe try again
Thanks
Old September 13th 18, 09:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Newport-Peace[_4_]

At 05:03 13 September 2018, Dan wrote:
Already tried that and it didn't work
Maybe try again
Thanks

Did it happen with the previous version (9.1)?
You can download 9.1 from
http://download.naviter.com/seeyou/9.1/wcusetup.exe
Tim Newport-Peace
http://www.newportpeace.co.uk/icom.htm

Old September 13th 18, 02:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan[_6_]

On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 1:15:05 AM UTC-7, Tim Newport-Peace wrote:
At 05:03 13 September 2018, Dan wrote:
Already tried that and it didn't work
Maybe try again
Thanks

Did it happen with the previous version (9.1)?
You can download 9.1 from
http://download.naviter.com/seeyou/9.1/wcusetup.exe
Tim Newport-Peace
http://www.newportpeace.co.uk/icom.htm

Thanks Tim,
Good idea but it didn't work either
Very frustrating!
Dan
Old September 13th 18, 03:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 9:52:26 AM UTC-4, Dan wrote:
On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 1:15:05 AM UTC-7, Tim Newport-Peace wrote:
At 05:03 13 September 2018, Dan wrote:
Already tried that and it didn't work
Maybe try again
Thanks

Thanks Tim,
Good idea but it didn't work either
Very frustrating!
Dan

After you reinstalled the graphics drivers, did you remember to confirm that the laptop isn't using the integrated graphics (i.e., did you switch to the internal graphics card from the integrated graphics on the CPU)? Reinstalling sometimes makes the graphics go to default (integrated) settings.

Old September 13th 18, 07:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan[_6_]

On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 7:04:21 AM UTC-7, Dan Daly wrote:
On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 9:52:26 AM UTC-4, Dan wrote:
On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 1:15:05 AM UTC-7, Tim Newport-Peace wrote:
At 05:03 13 September 2018, Dan wrote:
Already tried that and it didn't work
Maybe try again
Thanks

Thanks Tim,
Good idea but it didn't work either
Very frustrating!
Dan

After you reinstalled the graphics drivers, did you remember to confirm that the laptop isn't using the integrated graphics (i.e., did you switch to the internal graphics card from the integrated graphics on the CPU)? Reinstalling sometimes makes the graphics go to default (integrated) settings.

Hi Dan, No I didn't do that, but I don't know how to do what you are suggesting can you walk me through that step?
Thanks, Dan
Old September 13th 18, 07:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 2:05:12 PM UTC-4, Dan wrote:
[...]

Depends on what operating system, and what kind of video card; here is a how-to:
https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to...-card-3612668/

You only have to do this once for SeeYou, then it will select the correct video driver.

Dan

Old September 13th 18, 08:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan[_6_]

On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 11:15:05 AM UTC-7, Dan Daly wrote:
[...]

I think I did this correctly but it too seems to have no effect. Very frustrating.
Thanks for trying,
Dan

OLC issues Ramy Soaring 4 June 10th 09 07:55 AM
OLC issues Ramy Soaring 9 March 5th 09 05:58 AM
SeeYou Mobile and CAI 302 Issues Resolved? Frank Soaring 1 December 29th 06 12:09 AM
Seeyou NMEA to Winpilot/Seeyou Jean Soaring 4 June 3rd 06 11:38 AM
Issues around de-ice on a 182 Andrew Gideon Owning 35 July 18th 04 06:42 PM