Best Soaring Calendar of All Time?

Old December 13th 07, 12:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
HoUdini

Default Best Soaring Calendar of All Time?

Click the link that follows for probably the most unique soaring
calendar of all time. Roller Derby and Sailplanes? Just in time for
holidays, this is a limited print calendar that is sure to be a
soaring collectors item in the future. Unless they sell out of
inventory, I doubt it will be repeated for 2009. To help the team,
please order a few for your buddies as gifts!

http://www.ocrollergirls.com/

HoUdino

PS- Our glider field helped arrange the photo shoot, but none of us
have a financial interest.
PSS- Better than Winchfest... ;-)

Old December 13th 07, 05:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wayne Paul

That's an HP! Who owns it?

Wayne
http://www.soaridaho.com/Schreder

Old December 13th 07, 05:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Dec 12, 6:46 pm, HoUdini wrote:
Click the link that follows for probably the most unique soaring
calendar of all time. Roller Derby and Sailplanes? Just in time for
holidays, this is a limited print calendar that is sure to be a
soaring collectors item in the future. Unless they sell out of
inventory, I doubt it will be repeated for 2009. To help the team,
please order a few for your buddies as gifts!

http://www.ocrollergirls.com/

HoUdino

PS- Our glider field helped arrange the photo shoot, but none of us
have a financial interest.
PSS- Better than Winchfest... ;-)

I much prefer the soaring chillies calendar to roller babes, sorry:
http://www.soaringchillies.com/?main...b=fotokalender
Old December 14th 07, 04:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wayne Paul

I have been informed the glider is Tony Davis's HP-11 which has been
repainted since it belonged to Bob Kuykendall.
(http://www.soaridaho.com/Schreder/HP...78V/N5578V.htm)

Old December 14th 07, 02:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ian

On 13 Dec, 00:46, HoUdini wrote:
Click the link that follows for probably the most unique soaring
calendar of all time. Roller Derby and Sailplanes?

Urgh. Yeuch.

I much prefer the UK version of trailer park trash: a small pile of
abandoned suspension units and a seized jockey wheel.

Ian
Old December 14th 07, 08:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
HoUdini

Chero-
I prefer a choices, now calendars for two rooms of the house. Chilis
and RollerGirls!

Wayne is right about the HP-11 being Bob Kuykendall's old ship. Great
eyes, Wayne.

If I remember correctly other ships inside the RollerGirl calendar
include Discus, ASW-20, Pik-20 (OK it's mine!), Libelle, Pegasus,
Ximango, and a Hph 304.

I didn't mean to start a competition. Support BOTH calendars if you
want to keep the energy going in future years. Yes it can be a little
cheezy, but I'm tired feeling out of the mainstream when looking at
NASCAR chicks hung up in my next door neighbor's garage....support the
team by buying a calendar at www.ocrollergirls.com

HoUdino

PS- Yes I'm buying the SSA calendar too...it goes in my wife's sewing
room.

Old December 15th 07, 03:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
db

Burger King calendar :-)
I prefer soaring chillies girls...